This looks like a great day for any food producer who is currently thinking about new or redesigned packaging. €50 for the day
It’s the first in a series (hopefully) from Teagasc, Enterprise Ireland and Bord Bia who have a working group tackling the issue of inadequate knowledge and skill sets in this crucial area to the food sector.
Full details from this link on the Teagasc website. Summary of session titles below.
* Packaging – an effective way to develop your brand.
* Regulatory up-date: labelling and food contact materials.
* Case Study: Innovation and added value through packaging.
* Global Market trends and technical innovations.
* The Retail perspective.
* State supports for packaging.
* Packaging strategy for your company
I am presenting a workshop in Dublin that morning so maybe able to attend the afternoon part of this. Otherwise I’d be there bright and early.