Vegan. Senior Digital Strategist. Looking for new home. GSOH.
My name is Keith Bohanna and my passion for scaling ethical food is the driver behind this summary.
What I do
I successfully guide businesses ( from start-ups through to large companies with turnover of over €1B) through the process of digital transformation. I enjoy it and am good at what I do. My Linkedin profile is here.
In summary digital transformation is a series of changes in a business to help it realign itself with contemporary ways of thinking and working. Areas impacted may include:
- Backend processes
- Organisational structure
- Communications & collaboration
- Customer service
- Marketing & sales channels
- Business models
A sample of my clients for this work:
- Bord Gais Networks (new website, communications and messaging as part of corporate restructuring)
- Eircom (strategy and implementation of self serve dashboard, mobile app and omni-channel service)
- Met Eireann (3 year digital strategy including proposal for new Head of Communications, website and apps)
- AA Travel (Customer engagement strategy and implementation plan)
- Enterprise Ireland (Social media engagement strategy)
- Ogilvy Ireland (Internal stakeholder alignment for Third Level college website project)
What I can do for you
My medium term goal is to work at senior level with a scaling ethical food brand as part of a passionate and professional team to drive sustainable growth and enjoy the journey.
In the short term I can also contribute to or lead projects across
- Brand development and positioning
- Digital marketing strategy and execution
- Omni-channel customer care
I bring a training and background as a Chartered Accountant leading into 4 years fashion experience (FMCG in the UK).
More recently I have 14 years of digital strategy (operations and marketing) and execution and I co-founded a digital transformation consultancy in 2014 – Near Future.
I am a regular speaker on digital strategy and was chairman of the Irish Internet Association for nearly 3 years. I am a digital strategy mentor with Enterprise Ireland and also mentor startups.
My connection with the food sector
I am founder of this brand (Biabeag) through which I run food events in 3 locations around Ireland including at major music festivals – see Electric Picnic.
I am co-founder of Real Bread Ireland, a support and campaigning network inspired by the Real Bread campaign in the UK. I am actively involved in Slow Food Ireland as leader of the regional convivium in the South-East.
I understand the dynamics of ethical food having been vegetarian since I was 9 and vegan since 1990. I actively support small scale food product, fair-trade and organic and understand & support the need to scale plant based food businesses and brands.
I am based in Ireland and will travel as required and/or work remotely. I have regular experience of remote work in the last number of years.