This will be a godsend for any small early stage food businesses in Kilkenny and surrounds – a daily let on a commercial HSE approved kitchen just outside the ring road in Kilkenny.
So crucial in the early stages to have somewhere to experiment with recipes and formulations and even use this facility to cook up and package batches to sell. Further details:
- 6 ring industrial gas hob / oven
- Industrial fridge
- industrial glass washer
- Upright stainless steel deepfreeze
- Double drainer sink and separate hand washing sink
- PVC clad walls throughout
- Industrial wall sockets and tiled floor with stainless steel gullies
- Electricity and gas supply metered
For more information contact Kevin Mahon on +353 (86) 828 6863
One thought on “Kilkenny – Health board approved commercial kitchen to let on a daily basis.”
Comments are closed.
Congratulations to Kilkenny , Kevin and everyone behind this initiative , at long last the offer of a ladder rather than in past a hurdle.
Now we have to work on the ”Rates ” We are in Dublin City and we have a 19% increase for 2014 and the Government want to know ”what can we do for SME’S” ????????????????????????